Do you own a small business in the wonderful, weird state of Oregon? Perhaps you’ve owned your business for years and are just looking for a more affordable insurance plan for yourself and your employees. Or, maybe you just started a business and need a group insurance small business plan.
Either way, the search for group insurance plans for small businesses in Oregon can be a time consuming and confusing task. Below, we provide a short synopsis of a couple of ways to choose the best plan for your company. The health, growth, and stability of your small business is dependent on the information ahead of you.
How Big is Your Business?
- If you have the privilege of having a small business in Oregon, for example, being self-employed or taking part in freelance work, great healthcare options do exist for you and your dependents. Although most people don’t have the luxury of working for themselves, choosing insurance for yourself and your dependents can be quite easy in comparison to selecting it for a whole business. It’s easy because you know what kind of medications you and your family normally use, how often you or they will need to go to the dentist or eye doctor, and you are aware of the previous medical happenings in your family. Knowing this information will be of great help as you seek out health insurance options.
2 to 50 Employees
- If you have a business that has 2 to 50 employees, you have the opportunity to buy from a group health insurer. These can be found by using the methods explained below. Currently, it’s not mandatory for you to provide insurance for your employees if your business is this small. However, by offering it, you are more likely to entice future employees and keep your current ones. In our world today, it is crucial to have health insurance, so offering a group plan for your workers is a good benefit to consider for your business plan.
It’s not possible to tell you exactly which insurance plan you specifically need for your company, as there are thousands of possibilities. We can offer you specific methods that will help you research and decide on the best type of health coverage for your small business.
If you have the mentality of “I can do this on my own,” check out the next way below.
Do it On Your Own
- You can purchase health insurance for your small business by getting it directly from an insurance provider on your own. This course could very well save you money, which is a great trait to look for as a business owner.
You can check out the marketplace for Oregon’s health insurance on your own, or if you already have recommendations from friends or other business owners, you may already know which insurance companies you’d like to use.
If it gets too confusing for you, seek out help. It may seem more expensive to use another agency, but in the long run, it indeed can save you money, energy, and time that you can be put elsewhere.
Get Our Help
- Finding insurance policies for your entire business, as small as it may be, can be time-consuming and maybe even confusing. Perhaps you don’t have the time to put your resources into finding the best plan for you and your employees. Your means should be used elsewhere, like growing and promoting your business and spending time with your family on the beautiful Oregon coast. We understand, and we’re here to help you. The best method of all is to seek us out for assistance.
Other Financial Resources
After reading all that information, you may think that there is nothing in it for you in finding insurance for your small business. Well, besides attracting and keeping employees with the benefits, there are a few other benefits that might entice you as you start your journey in finding coverage for your business.
- It’s possible that if you have less than 25 employees and pay them less than $50,000 a year, you can receive the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit.
- You’ll be able to use the premiums you pay in health insurance as write-offs during tax season, which will help with saving money.
We promise that if you merely look into either a purchasing alliance or seek out other business owners that can recommend you to insurance providers they use, you’ll be well on your way to finding what you need. Or reach out to us, and we’d be happy to be of assistance.
We have 30 years of experience helping individuals and businesses find excellent health insurance, and we’d love to be of assistance to you as well. We’ll do the searching through the methods provided above and find a plan that best fits your needs. Contact us today for a free quote.